Garmin Small Portable Ice Fishing Kit w/GT8HW-IF Transducer
Small Portable Ice Fishing Kit with GT8HW-IF Transducer
Just Add Your Fishfinder or Combo
This glove-friendly, easy-to-carry kit includes a high-wide CHIRP transducer for crisp, clear traditional sonar scanning — plus a battery with charger and other components to easily transition from your boat to the ice for great wintertime fishing.
- To complete the kit, just add your STRIKER™ fishfinder or ECHOMAP™ combo unit.
- The kit’s high- wide CHIRP transducer gives clear fish images with excellent separation.
- Setup is simple and quick. Connect battery. Drill hole. Start ice fishing in minutes.
- The included silicon-coated power cable stays flexible in harsh winter conditions.
- Durable, wear-resistant nylon case keeps gear well-protected from the elements.
- The compact, rechargeable battery is made to run long and strong in cold weather.
Fits Like a Glove
The rugged all-weather case carries and protects your 4” to 7” STRIKER™ fishfinder or ECHOMAP™ combo devices1.
Included GT8HW-IF transducer features Garmin high-wide CHIRP traditional sonar with selectable beamwidth (16 to 24 degrees).
All The Accessories
Additional kit contents include foam float, grommet, battery, charger, power cable and built-in cable management/storage.
In The Box
- GT8HW-IF transducer
- Power cable
- Bag with handle
- Foam float
- Cable grommet
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery charger
¹ECHOMAP Plus (cv chartplotters) and echoMAP CHIRP require a separate 4-pin transducer to 8-pin sounder adapter cable. 7 inch ECHOMAP Plus (sv chartplotters) require a separate 4-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Bags