First Watch HBV-100 High Buoyancy Type V Rescue Vest - Medium-X-Large - Red
Expected Availability: Pending
HBV-100 High Buoyancy Rescue Vest - Hi-Vis Yellow - Medium to XL
The HBV-100 high buoyancy rescue vest has been designed and tested to safely carry the gear SAR professionals need to execute their duties.
Made with neoprene collar and mesh backing, this fully-functional vest combines reliability with all day comfort.
- Wearable with body armour
- USCG Buoyancy tested up to 25 lbs of gear worn on the vest
- 3D circular design insures optimum fit
- MOLLE System for flexibility in attaching accessories
- 3” Shoulder adjustment system
- Integrated crotch-straps
- Quick release rescue belt
- SOLAS reflective tape front and back
- 400D Cordura rugged nylon shell
- USCG Type V Approved
- Style - Wearable
- Color - Red/Black
- Size - Medium/Large/XL
- Chest Size - 34" - 44"
*Sold as an Individual
- Inflatable: No
- Color: Red/Black
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Size: XL