Mepps Trout Pocket Pac - #1 Black Fury Dressed
The dressed Mepps Black Fury Trout Pocket Pac features 3 hand-tied #1 (1/8 oz.) natural squirrel tail dressed Black Fury spinners. Dressed spinners provide a larger profile to attract larger fish. The dots on the blades of the Black Fury provide contrast under a wide variety of fishing conditions. The bright lathe-turned bead adds to this contrast making the Black Fury extremely effective under almost all water and weather conditions. Black Furies can be fished just as effectively day or night. A slightly elongated blade means the Black Fury runs just a little deeper than the classic Mepps Aglia. Like the Aglia, you can control the depth during the retrieve simple by raising or lowering your rod-tip. Great for stream or lake.
- Solid brass bodies
- Spinner blades are silver or gold plated, copper, or polished brass
- Beads are hand-turned on a lathe to resist chipping and cracking
- Flexible vinyl decals are silk screed with UV inks to resist fading
- Hand assembled in the U.S.A.
- Mepps quality throughout
- NOTE: Due to ongoing research, lure components may differ slightly from those pictured or described
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warning.ca.gov
- Dimension LxWxH: 3.50" x 4.00" x 1.00"
- Weight: 0.14 lbs