Mepps Basser Kit - Dressed #3 Aglia Assortment
The classic #3 (1/4 oz.) dressed Aglia spinners in this kit are perfect for largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, walleye, pickerel, and northern pike. Three Generations of fishermen have considered the Mepps Aglia their confidence lure. Invented by French engineer Andre Muelnart in 1938, the Mepps Aglia quickly became the World's #1 Lure. No other lure has produced as many record fish as the Mepps Aglia. Dressed spinners present a larger profile and will attract larger fish. In line spinners are the go-to lures for many bass fishermen because they produce a flash and vibration no other lure can duplicate. The rugged solid brass blades on the Aglias in this kit produce a thump you can feel all the way up to your shoulder.
- Solid brass bodies
- Spinner blades are silver or gold plated, copper, or polished brass
- Beads are hand-turned on a lathe to resist chipping and cracking
- Flexible vinyl decals are silk screed with UV inks to resist fading
- Hand assembled in the U.S.A.
- Mepps quality throughout
- NOTE: Due to ongoing research, lure components may differ slightly from those pictured or described
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warning.ca.gov
- Dimension LxWxH: 7.50" x 4.00" x 1.00"
- Weight: 0.25 lbs