Raritan PH Superflush Toilet w/Soft-Close Lid
PH Superflush Toilet with Soft-Close Lid
The newest generation of PHII - The PH pump used on the PH Superflush is a design that is timeless. The dual action pump is 66% larger in diameter than any competitive toilet on the market. Because the housing is larger it more easily moves more water in and out of the bowl meaning you spend less time pumping and more time enjoying your time on the water. If water usage is a concern the intake water can easily be turned off and the unit can still be pumped to allow flushing with virtually no water being used. A newly designed base enables this unique manual/electric toilet to easily install in installations where the builder has chosen only a mass produced manual toilet.
In addition to the larger housing, the pump also boasts a full size joker valve which helps to prevent clogs and improves the flushing action. A lever handle rather than a T-grip allows all users to flush the toilet with incredible ease! Being able to flush the toilet without adding water has many benefits including the ability to empty out the bowl while in heavy seas. Each unit comes with a slow close seat that include stops on the underside of the seat to help prevent the seat from shifting while in use in heavy seas.
- Effortless pumping! Powerful telescopic lever style handle makes pumping a breeze, even in the most challenging plumbing installations
- Superior strength! Our engineered polymer pump construction is the strongest on the market
- No more slamming seats! Soft close seat prevents annoying seat slamming and includes a unique feature that locks the seat in place while boat is rocking
- All units have a dry flush option and may be mounted above or below the waterline
- Maximum Lift: 4' (1.2M)
- Maximum Discharge Loop Height: 15' (4.6M)
- Inlet Port Size: 3/4"
- Discharge Port Size: 1-1/2"
- Size: Compact Size
- Color: White
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
- Outlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Rinse Water: RAW
- Suction Lift (ft.): 4'
- Type: Toilet