Airmar R109C-LH 2kW Thru-Hull Transducer
This is a special order item shipped directly from the manufacturer which may incur additional shipping charges. Please contact us for a quote.
R109C-LH 2kW Thru-Hull Transducer
CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000M (10,000') with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it's possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 117 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
As the HARD CORE model in the CHIRP Thru-Hull product line, the R109 LH/LM CHIRPS across the following bandwidths:
LH Model - Low Frequency 38-75 kHz/High Frequency 130-210 kHz
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Low: CHIRPS from 38 kHz to 75 kHz 19° to 10° port-starboard beamwidth (10° to 5° fore-aft beamwidth)
- High: CHIRPS from 130 kHz to 210 kHz 8° to 4° beamwidth
- 117 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 38, 50, and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Fishing Profile: Commercial and recreational inshore and offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Urethane transducer housing with High-Performance FairingBoat Size: 12M (40') and above
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, wood, or metal